Broken Home

It's been a long time since my last post. And I hope u will not be bored with this kind of post. Hell yes, I will blabbering about my problem again. Sorry, I just can't find another way to talk about it. Yesterday, my mom asking me to drove her to my grandma's house. In the middle of the way, unfortunately our motorcycle step into a hole (sorry for my bad English, I hope u will understand). So, I bring it to the service place. While waiting our motorcycle to ready to repair. My mom post unnecessary thing in my big-family group whats app. Although I know that this is my fault cause I lack of concentration while ride it, but I think she doesn't need to make this thing as the biggest mistake that my whole biggest family need to know. U know what she post? She said that "I am so unlucky, in the middle of the way to grandma's house my daughter makes false. She ride pass a hole, that makes us had to stop to repair the tire" I kind of mad at that, because right before we goes to my grandma's house. My mom angry to me because I don't cook (she is fasting, tbh). The only reason I don't cook because the night before, she said I don't need to cook for today. I was so shocked, I try to explain to her. But, she keeps blabbering that I make her feel annoyed. Okay, my bad. I didn't talk her back. It's not like I don't want to defending my self. But, It just because I don't want make her upset. I ever talk back to her, and her responds makes me think again every time I want to talk back. She said " If u don't need me again, tell me. I can go!" And another words that I don't want to remember, it will breaks my heart more. Back to the story, after repairing our motorcycle. She asked me to come home instead of continuing our way to grandma's house. Of course, I follow her order. In the house, she calls granny. She put it on Loud Speaker meanwhile I am cooking in the kitchen. She told grandma about everything, she said how annoying am I to her, I don't cook, how ungrateful I am to be a raising child, etc. It's not something new, cause whenever she upset. She will blaming everything on me. She always defending herself with "You ain't me". But It is sad isn't it, when you get hurt so much. You can finally say, I'm used to it. Although this scar always get new friends and never get bandage, Am not as worry as what I am thinking right now. Will I do the same thing to my future children? I don't want she feels what I feel. I can't imagine it. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse