words or quotes?

I always act like I'm fine and everyone thinks I'm okay, but when the lights are off and I'm all alone. that's when my tears start to fall.
Best thing 2016 has taught me so far is don't force relationships with anybody, if they wanna fwu they gone act like it, words mean nothing
I want a hug. Not just a normal hug, one of those tight hugs that take my breath away, give me butterflies, and make me smile like crazy.
Being in a relationship is not about kissing, dates, taking pictures or showing off. It's about being with the person who makes you happy.
You can’t change how people feel about you, so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.
I want a relationship where everyone is like "damn, they're still together?"
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
The first person you think of in the morning, or last person you think of at night, is either the cause of your happiness or your pain.
Just because I don’t react, doesn't mean I didn't notice.
We crave what we can't have

Jika engkau tidak berubah menjadi dirimu yang baru dan lebih kuat, dunia akan terasa semakin sulit. Mario Teguh
Don’t believe everything you hear. There are always three sides to a story. yours, theirs and the truth.
When you’re right, no one remembers. When you’re wrong, no one forgets.
Music can repair brain damage and returns lost memories.
As you breathe right now, another person takes his last. We suggest you to stop complaining, and learn to live your life with what you have.
Remember, the girls who say, "a lot of guys are after me", should keep in mind that low prices always attract many customers.
Not everyone is meant to be in your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life.
Psychology says, you realize you love someone when you want them to be happy, even if its not with you.
Remove negative people from your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude, thoughts and success more than you think
Cut negative people out of your life. The people you spend time with influence your attitude and thoughts more than you think.
A perfect relationship isn’t actually perfect at all, it consists of two people who NEVER give up on each other despite any hurt or pain.
When I say I love you, I mean I love you and all what you bring with

"I pull away, you pull me back, you grab my hand and wrap me around. What you did not know is my heart is my hand." - Coco J. Ginger

Love doesn’t hurt, choosing the wrong person does

Three biggest lessons in life, Love, Forgive, and Forget. I can do the first two. But I can’t do the lesson of forgetting you

Love never fail, people fail on love 


When we love someone really, there are no Terms and Conditions at all - Heart Touching Stories

If I could change one thing, it would be whatever is keeping us apart.

We are like dominoes. I fall for you, you fall for another

Respect people’s feelings. Even if it doesn’t mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse