The day

Today is the day when I finally deciding my own path of life. I know my mom wouldn't approve it immediately. But, soon as I am making any progress she will. It's so hurting when ur own mom are always disagree with anything u wanna do in your life. I know for damn sure that parents always hoping their best for their child. Meanwhile I had another dream that is so different path with my mom has been asking me to be lately. I realize something that nowadays I am becoming the bad ass children. I yell and raising my voice to my parents which makes my parents heartache. I promise to my self, I won't do it again. Because I wanna achieving my own goal. Right now, I am following my parents dream to graduating my collage and Am doing my thesis right now. I am doing my best so I can graduate on time. After graduating I will work harder so I can catch my own dream and make my parents proud of me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse