Damn it!

After working for a year then u turn to come back to study. It feels like I don't wanna study again. Well, working can make money right? whether study isn't. I choose to look for part time job just to fill the rest of my day. Unluckily, I haven't found it yet. I really wanna make some video in you tube about dance and singing skill. But, my voice is kinda manly. If u ever know Jessi from Kpop industry, my voice kinda like her but way more heavy just like V or Kim Taehyung from BTS, I guest. It makes me had no confidence. What I had to do with my damn voice????. And again, am not a dancer either. But, I really wanna live my dream as Kpop artist. I am in my 7th grade of university has a lot thing in my back. If u ever read my recent post, u will know what I mean. What to do now? Can anyone help this desperate soul??????? PLEASE!!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse