Blaming God

I am an 22 y.o girl, not too tall but not too short either. Am the tallest girl in my class to be honest. Shoulder length hair, tan skin, flat nose, have a dimple in my right cheek, i don't have bridge tooth, i have some pimples on my face, and good body shape (this is not me saying, but some of the boys in my college). I can be too girly or too boyish, it depends on my mood by the way. Just because of my feature some people even my lectures are bullying me. They often said like I am too handsome for being a girl and why am I too far away different with my young sister? Let me tell you about her. She is taller than me, she has bridge tooth, sharp nose, white skin, her face skin is too clear, and she is thin (Am saying this basic on the reality), well she is girly or I can say she is feminine. 
the one in black veil is my young sister
I just don't get it why Y'all comparing me to her?
I am who I am, I love my self tho. Don't blame me because of my feature. God is the one that create me. Am not saying U may blame God. 
But, Isn't it the same way? 
If U keep blaming me because of my feature when we all know that God is the one that creating me???
When Y'all going to realize it?
You said and act like you are the best human God ever create.
Ha! Are u kidding me man????
Just STOP!
STOP U FUCKING MAGGOT!
Don't you do it again, or I'll snap u

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse