NEW STEP

So, I just break up with my boyfriend 3 days ago. I mean he's my ex-boyfriend now. The main reason is he trust his chatting friend over me. He likes chatting in some sosmed. Which I barely open my sosmed. It's not I am anti-social. Just am too lazy to see overreact people, that's it. Did you have to always post anything?! Like your life depend on it! Come on guys, you still can life even though you barely open your facebook ight?. So, back to the topic. We break up in his birthday day, I broke him up. I end our relationship. Not trying to being so mean. But, he is the one that keep disbelieve me because he keep believing his chatting friends. Which is he knows for a months and it's a girl. It's not like I didn't try to keep our relationship work, he does. Every time he says that Am a liar, Am a gold digger, Am a bad girlfriend. Just because his chatting friend told him. I don't know her name, but he ever mention a name R*******. I don't want to mention her name. Am a liar? well let me explain this one. Last week I've attend mid test in my university and it's in a full week. So we can't meet. And I've talk to him about it, even I've been sending him my schedule. He keep saying am a liar just because we can't meet and he said I keep distract him for studying. Well, is it my false if I study? I wanna get graduate at the time tho. Next year, I hope so and I'll work hard on my thesis. I don't distract him. I keep messaging him. When I study am not of course, because of that he call me A Liar. Am a gold digger? When this word come from? I don't know. We ever talk about this before. He said he want to spend his money on me and he ask my account number so he can send me but I reject his offer. Am not that kind of girl. Am not used to it. We are just couple okay. If you want to give me thing that's okay. If you want to spend your money and give it to me that's a big NO. at least you are my husband that's okay then. So, where's that word come from? I don't know cause he never spend money nor give me gift. The last, Bad girlfriend. okay, can you tell me where is it from? when I asked this question he said "my chatting friend said" wtf with him. He barely knows his chatting friend whether am his girlfriend for 6 months and he knows me almost 3 years he just said because of his chatting friend. Hell no, is he out of mind or what? when I keep asking he said that I always studying. Ok, I go to collage in the morning till afternoon. I meet him in the afternoon till evening. And I always text and call him. Is it what causing I called bad girlfriend? I have no idea. I hope he's happy now after we break up. I gotta serious in my study now I guess cause I wanna success. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse