WE NEED BROKE UP (3)

Again, you and I going to fight. It's not your fault at all. I know that this is your dream, you've worked very hard for it. Am I childish for begging your attention. You aren't my boy anymore, I mean you aren't the one I ever know. You've changed too much, and Am not ready for it. You never call me back, even I call you tons of time. "Busy" you always answering my short message like that. I always take care of you, even you never paying attention to me. I always wait for you 24 hours per day but you never realize it. You know I've support you from the beginning till now and forever will. I never ask you something, I just want you to give me 5 minutes of your time everyday. Is it difficult? Is your time expensive, even its for me? Am I have to pay for that 5 minutes? Don't you understand I worry in many things about you? I worry if you late to eat, I don't want you get sick. I just...

Ah... Do you ever think of me, a minute? no, I mean a second?
I don't even know you anymore, you always says that I am childish for begging your time to me. From wake up till you sleep again in the night, don't you realize my existence? Am I a ghost which invisible in your eyes?
we have been together for three years. Every time we fight, I always asking your apology. I don't care even I have to beg for your apology. Am I stupid? I think yes. Tonight, we are fight as usual.  And You always said "Am busy for us, don't you understand I work every time! Am not a jobless as you. I hate when we always fight about it". Your words, its hurt me. Can't you feel it? Am not work, I know it. Am still a student in university. But it doesn't mean am jobless. I work, although only a freelance. And you said for us? I never know you give me something or ask me about thing I need. I pay everything I need by my self. Once, you asks me my bank account number. But you only asks. I never ask you to give me your money. I need you, your attention although it just 5 minutes per day.

How many times I have to say we need broke up to you?
Every time I say it, you always threaten me you'll back to your past, being a rude boy.
Why don't you appreciate my efforts to turn you into what you are today?
I don't need ANYTHING, all I want is YOU. Just gimme 5 minutes per day, no more. PLEASE.

(My real story)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse