WE NEED BREAK UP (4)

Today, as expected. We fight again. You said you try to sending message to me but I never answer it. But, no message from you. C'mon, I always bring my cellphone in my hand. And no messages from you. Finally, I said "I know you are busy. But, this week you are too busy. Till you have no time for me. Can't you just spend 5 minutes per day with me? Am I have to pay for asking your time?" but, you change the subject. You said "You got no jams!" what? I think I said I need your attention and now you said I got no jams?. How can I be humorist when u can't spend your time at least five minutes for me?
I hate this conversation, I hate to fight. I've told you before, right?
"Go find a jobless man to give you more time than me!" you change the subject again.
"So, you said you don't need me anymore. Do you?"
"What about you!"
"Me? What? Well, I can't force you to always by my side. Cause I know it'll hurt you. I'll go away from you. Go find better girl than me" Am about to cry, but I can't show you. Am not a weak woman. I can't show you how fragile my heart.
"Mad already, eh?"
"No, Am not. It just wrong when I ask you always by my side but your heart not for me"
"Forget it. Am sorry. So, how was your day"
I don't know exactly what you are thinking. Are you have no idea to talk to me so you try to fight?
I think there's something wrong here.

This is my own story. My real story.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse