I'm trapped

No child who have parents which never support their goals, so do I.
It feels sore when people who we call mom called us with a bad call. anger, envy, hate, all that must be in my heart which is a manifestation of how the liver is injured badly with your bad call, mom.
I think in psychology never a suggestion to call kids by a bad call. As long as you've done this to me. I was angry but I have no right to speak out loud to you because in religion that prohibited law. Wanted to hit, but what kind of kid I was when I dared to hit you. Want to reply to chide, at least you keep yourself perfectly in the eyes of others. Until I can do is cry, harbored all of this alone. Put it in writing that you deem useless. In writing that you say all that just a mere lie. I chide the world Allow your heart's content, as you are no heart without giving me shit. Sometimes I regret, why God gave birth to this world through the womb??? but, I have no right to complain. Now it's time I prove to you. Although I am a woman, though you always thought I were useless, I can do something right. Although not right in your eyes at least right in God's eyes.
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse