sumpil, it's too complicated !


Hi readers..
miss you so bad ! :* ;) :'(
dah lama nian awak tak posting dn maen" nak blog awak ndiri. Haha...!
it's damn bad for my malay language !
How's life readers?! Hope God always gather with your family :D
don't you miss me??
Am sure that all of you are missing me ! Haha *Lol !
Today, am going to tell you anything what you need, okay where did I have to start it??
:/ EmmB...
am so confuse !
would you like to helping me???
ukay, I've got an opportunity from foreign publishing house to make my dream come true, be a comikus.
but, am so dizzy with anything had happen this week with me. don't you think that when you gonna be get something right for your dream but suddently your parents doesn't allowed you to do it?
How can!? I don't know is it right if I do it without my parents permit. But, Am sure that God make me life for this way. I don't wanna be a give up girl, cause I know I can do it. Am really sure can do it ! Wish Me Luck guys :D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse