My Wish

Am going to mad, this filsafat's class so wearied !
Wherefore ?
The lecture brought his bad atmospher to my class...
At the first time, He got angry to my friends R & R which sit beside of me
Second, He got angry to me and said "Kurang ajar!" I don't know why, I just talking some sub bab of Filsafat.
Third, He got angry again and said "Kurang ajar!" for the students in the middle line. It means Me, R, R, U, N, T.
After he had finished his class and go out of class. My friend, U, talk to me that he rankle her heart.
"Me too!" I replied
We are sure that he have no known about kinesthetic one.
The condition learning through feeling such as a sense of body position, muscle movement and weight as felt through nerve endings.
That's why he got angry to us...
Am sure that not all of teacher and lecture know this, some of them are call kinesthetic one is a naughty boy/girls.
Actually, it's important thing to know by the teachers and lecturer about type study of their student.
May be, someday the govern will realize that and make a rule whiches the teachers and lecturer have to know type study of their student. AMin...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse