Tegami

Hi boy...
How goes it? Hope you enjoy your day there,,,
You are my best boy ever. You will always understand me though others won't. When you decided to study in Malang, I was so confused whether I could have a boy like you anymore. I remember the last time we met, you said to me that it would be OK, we would have friendship for good.

During months, I attempted to adapt myself to my new class in this university. Yeah, finally I could. I found a boy who could support me as well as you. His name is Bagus. I felt that I was happy to be his friend because he reminds me with the boy next to me last three months in Junior High School. Yes, he is as the best friend of mine as you.

Even though we are now many miles away, I do believe the time when we can get together will come soon, doesn't it? You should reply "YES" in order that I, Bagus and you will be three best friends ever in the world. The sooner the better!!!!. Hmm... Yeah, and I miss you so much. I am always longing to see you...

When you come, I do promise to introduce Bagus. So, when will you come back?


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse