There Goes My Baby Pt.1



My ambition being an artist in Seoul is getting bigger. Not to mention, Bangtan is the most important reason why I am so eager to be an artist over there. If I can’t be with one of them, at least I can meet them or being participate in one of their music video, right?. I will work my asses to get myself over there and get a chance to meet them. Well, it won’t be my ambition if only I don’t know about Kpop. Blame my friend for welcoming me to Kpop, but am also thankful to her. If it’s not because of her, I won’t be able to know Bangtan and Bigbang. I won’t even know how awful and fun is trying the Kpop dance practice. I love to dance, but dancing Kpop song is different thing. Somehow the choreography is too complicated. Instead of dancing like the original choreography, I usually create new choreography. I guess it just because I love dance so much. Every time I listen to music, my body will move immediately. Although I also like to sing but I am way more confident in dancing than singing. I can sing but I not to be a good singer yet. I will learn how to be a good singer. I know that u can call me crazy for having this ambition. Every fan girl has their own side of obsession to their idol, trust me. I Am not a crazy fan girl. Just an original fan that want to get to know the idol better while getting my better life, that’s it. I Am just using my obsession to Bangtan and Bigbang as an excuse to getting myself more passion in getting my dream and a better life. No more. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse