Goal?

Since today Am not in the mood to share any beauty tips. I just thinking about my goal. I dunno why suddenly I wanna be a singer. my voice is so deep. like under the ocean. Even my friends which is boy. Always said that my voice so manly. wtf. I ever post in suncloud a song that I sing. well, then I delete it. I have no confident yanno. But, honestly what I wanna be is an actress that got many awards. I had no idea where I have to start, but I think I can start from following acting class and do something to my self. Mostly my body I mean. I am 163cm with 57kg and healing face. Well, my face is so worst. But now is getting better. I used to have a lot of acnes everywhere in my face. Now is the dark spot only and my big pore is still driving me crazy. I still can't find how can I fix it. I do many exercises to make my body fit. I don't train to slim but train to fit. how bout you? what is your goal?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse