FREEDOM

Since I am single I can do anything I want. Such as hangout with ma friends. Shopping by my self, traveling, food traveling, etc. Well, an hour ago my ex sending me a message. I dunno why he becoming new jerk. I hope, he'll realize that girl in his chatting line is unreal. I mean how fool is he believing someone who he barely knows. Ooppss, sorry. Hehe. We aint gonna discuss bout him tho. So let's back to the topic. Since am single I can do anything which I wish long time ago. I can watch K-pop again. Yassss ma world, back to MEEEEEE! hell, yes. Am a K-poppers. But, I've lost my chance to stay in line because my ex is throwing all of my k-pop stuff. He said it un useful. Helloooo, Music is bae. It's always with me whenever and wherever I am. But my ex? STAPH, why I keep mentioning him?! Okay, NEXT. Ma freedom is back. HAHAHAHA
I used to only love BIGBANG, then I found BTS, BLOCK B, GOT7, WINNER, MONSTAX, SEVENTEEN, VIXX. Many attractive korean men keep making me insane. Dude, they are HANDSOME. some of them are even prettier than me. Wth, am a girl and some boys are prettier than me?! Okay, I need more concern to my appearance. Haha. Am not too bad, my friend says. I agree tho, my body is in ideal size but my face. ARGH, ma face!!!! this keep making me crazy, what I had to do to has flawless face like some of korean men. Dude, HALPH!
Honestly I wanna have flawless face like JOOHOEN from MONSTAX. His face skin is damn good. So smooth like a baby. Am envy. Huhu. Wether my face like a moon. hiks hiks. Such a shame. But am gonna do some of my flawless tips. Hope there's one work to my face. Amin.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse