is it call K.O.L.O.T ?

Tell everyone it's broken, so they think that I was need a friend to share. Yeah... I wanna share guys!
Is it call K.O.L.O.T
when you have a dream which it is too modern dream but your parents force you to be a teacher in your village so you can't be as what you want.
Is it call K.O.L.O.T
when your parents thought that your dream is a bad thing to be came true.
Is it call K.O.L.O.T
when an opportunity come to you to make your dream come true but your parents always force you to do something else which in their opinion to be what they want is the best for you.
Tidak ada yang boleh marah
aku ditakdirkan menjadi pihak yang harus kalah
dan lemah

I never give up before, although I always cross with my parents opinion. I see that they were always tell my neighbour that I am not a good daughter. It's fact..! My neighbour tell me..
How suck is it!?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse