am i strange?

that was the most disturbing question on my mind. i feel my soul is a boy. But i'm trapped in girl body. I don't know why i have to think as like that..? Nobody can answer and explain what had happened to me..!!! Somebody told me, if i were boy they'll be loved me. It is crazy, isn't it?
somebody also told me, if i were boy i'll be the handsomest boy they had ever seen before..?!
i'm confuse, and i also couldn't think clearly about my self..!!
do you thing i'm strange too ?
could u tell me which person can resolve my problem?
i need and advice who can built my self and make me motivated to do something better.
i tired to always thinking about it, i love my live and i don't want to waste my time with something unimportant as like this.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

kamus cowok !

Jejak Panjang Seni Lukis Modern Indonesia part.2

Mickey Mouse